Deciding on the best time to sell your diamond jewelry is both an emotional and financial decision. Once you reconcile your emotions and feel good selling your diamond jewelry, the next step is choosing the right time to sell. Knowing the seasonality aspect of selling your jewelry will help you get a higher price.
Here are some things you need to know about seasonality:
- There are certain seasons when consumers are interested in buying jewelry more.
- The top three events that drive sales are Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, and the holiday season.
- Jewelers might pay more during these times because the consumer demand is higher, but not always.
- Most diamond buyers purchase jewelry pieces all year and offer competitive prices based on location.
- Jewelry owners interested in selling should shop around and look for the best prices.
Do you have diamond jewelry to sell in Atlanta? Contact Elan Diamond Group for superior service. We’re the premier diamond buyer in the greater Atlanta area and offer competitive pricing. In addition to diamond jewelry, we also accept gold, estate jewelry, and watches. Stop in today during normal business hours and bring us your pieces. We’ll be happy to take a look and give you a fair offer on the spot. For private diamond appraisals, please book an appointment for a private session with one of our experts.
Elan Diamond Group has served the greater Atlanta area for years. Discover why more people choose to sell their diamonds, gold, and other fine jewelry to us. For more information, visit us online at https://elandiamondgroup.com.